Michelle McLean University
across the globeGet in touch
CONTACT USI look forward to connecting with you
Please read through the FAQs or get in touch if you are you looking for more information about:
- Michelle’s individual, in person
- consultations or virtual individual consultations
- In person workshops or virtual seminars
- Looking for rates or availability to book Michelle as a
- model for your magazine cover or editorial, product endorsement, commercial campaign,
- model for your fashion show or as a show choreographer,
- emcee for an event, host for a TV show, presenter for your modeling competition or beauty pageant,
- as a judge.
- Would like to book Michelle to present a modeling or competition preparation workshop in your city, in the USA or internationally
- Would like to add Michelle’s workshop as a pre-event for your modeling competition or pageant
Frequently asked questions
You will receive a confirmation reminder before the event. A suitable convenient platform will be selected.
If you have booked a Runway session, please makes sure that you have appropriate walking space, heels and attire, for Michelle to be able to easily and clearly see your walking and presentation.
If you have booked a spokesmodel session, please prepare a short introduction of yourself, as you will read it out to Michelle as if you were answering an interview, so she can give you you advice on improving your presentation.
Consultations require 48 hours notice to change the date. Missed appointments will be penalised. Contact Michelle to discuss further arrangements.
Contact Michelle to change your booking with a minimum of 72 hours notice.